For You - the Practitioner
LifeLearn ClientEd Online provides you with the added flexibility to edit the handouts as you wish and to ensure consistency of the handouts across your practice computers and website.
- The handouts themselves can be edited as often as you like.
- With specific instructions or notes added for a certain client, or changed permanently to reflect you and your hospital's practice philosophy, style or culture. You may even add your own article to your library.
LifeLearn ClientEd Online keeps you in the know with what's new, what the popular articles are within your practice and within the whole veterinary user community.
ClientEd Online keeps you organized.
- The system keeps a record of the edits made, date of the edit and who in your practice has made the edits.
- The easy browse feature allows you to quickly find information in multiple ways.
- The "What's New" section will also alert you to what has recently changed and highlights articles that have been added to the library.
LifeLearn ClientEd Online welcomes your feedback!
- Be a part of the evolution of the library content, by submitting your comments and suggestions on new articles or the review of current articles.
- You may even submit your own articles to LifeLearn for consideration for inclusion in the general library.