For Your Practice
Whether your computer system is Mac or PC based, now you can have full access to ClientEd Online. This web-based client education service makes it easier for you to edit, post and integrate client education across your practice - ensuring consistent, professional, and current education for your clients.
- Online editing, customization and storage of articles requires no local installation freeing up storage on your computer or servers.
- Assign Administrator rights to staff to use and/or edit articles. Each user has their own personal user name and password.
- Track date, editor and changes to articles. At any time, you may also revert back to the original handout. Be comfortable knowing that with new updates or changes from LifeLearn to articles that you may have already edited or customized, those articles will not be overwritten until you choose to do so.
- Browse articles quickly by topic, species or system. Your most commonly used articles are also listed for quick access. And the "What's New" section gives you a quick look at recent additions or changes.
- Search for articles by simple keyword search or by using the advanced search feature for more specific needs. When viewing an article, related articles by keyword and topic are also listed for further assistance in finding just the right information.
- Download and store individual articles (edited or original) in PDF format for use in local or remote computers or for use in computers without internet access.
- A "Pet Health Library" link will be created on your OWN practice website with integration of your ClientEd Online library of articles so you can enhance your ability to educate and communicate 24/7.
- The integration of ClientEd information with select practice management software systems to allow for automation in providing client information.
- No more CD-ROM updates. ClientEd Online subscription will keep you and your practice up-to-date with trustworthy, current and professional client information on a regular basis.